Ecovim on-site food waste reduction technology
How can Ecovim help my organization? What does it do?
The Ecovim food waste reduction system is a garbage dehydrator, extracting water and transfering the solid matter (food waste and other biodegradable material) into a concentrated compostable material, reducing waste removal costs and improving the environment. In 2014, Massachusetts law required all commercial establishments who generate 1000 pounds of biodegradable waste to contract with a composting firm. The ECOVIM dehydrator will help offset the increased waste removal cost.
- The machine is easy to operate
- Effectively controls odors
- Completes cycle in 9 -23 hours
- Minimal Energy usage
- Reduces organic waste by 85% – 93%
- Minimal installation
- No venting or plumbing required No fresh water of enzymes required
- No green gas emissions
- Reduces trash hauling a trash liner costs
- Converts organic waste into re-usable by-products
- No negative environmental damage from TSS or BOD
Santa Fe school using Ecovim
Converts food waste and other biodegradable materials into concentrated compost.